Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The waiting game

Hi Bloggers
I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for all of your support- I am getting really excited to embark on my missions trip! I will be setting a date soon to fly off soon, also making an appointment to get all of my shots-Ouch! (Not looking forward to that) God has been doing some serious growing in my life and reminding me that he is in control.

***Financially I am over half way there- thanks to the grace of God and all of your support!!

Recently I was accepted into Grand Canyon University and will be attending GCU in the fall of 2014. I will be studying nursing and continuing my passion for photography.

What's next if you have already donated?
Prayer! And LOTS of it- I cannot get there and accomplish what He wants me too without your prayers. Some specific ways you can be praying for me is:

-the rest of the financial support
-the God will be shaping my heart right now
-the people I will meet
-waiting on His timing and not my own
-continual meditation on His word
-encouraging others
-contentment right now while I am waiting
-focus in my last couple months at school

Again thank you for all your support- couldn't do this without you!! Talk to you soon.

-Uganda Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment