Saturday, June 7, 2014

You don't want to miss this one...

So I have some news that I would love your support and prayers with. A volunteer opening with Empower A Child just came up and I have applied for the job. I talked on the phone with Wilson (EAC Founder)  today and I am the new assistant MST Volunteer coordinator and I will work with communications with the US office. I will be working with all of the incoming volunteers. I am hopping on a plane on July 26th.

This means there is so much to do between now and then! Here is a list of things for those of you who have expressed interest in donating items towards my trip here is your time to shine! If these things are just lying around and you aren't using it anymore I would love to take it off of your hands!
List for Uganda Shan:
Pens
Notebooks
Advil
Wet wipes
Water bottle.
Water flavoring
Costco snacks: Granola bars, fruit snacks, crackers, peanuts, beef jerky, protein bars, dried fruit....etc.
A small mirror
Socks
Small Packages of tissues
External Hard drive- to back up photos & files 
headphones
construction paper
scissors
US Flag
solar lantern/flashlight


Please be praying for this transition and that it will be made clear to all parties involved. Thank you so much for your continued support I am so blessed. :)
Letters are out.

Muwala Wamusumba

2 comments:

  1. WOW! First...I will continue praying! Second...I will pick up some of this stuff over the next week and bring it to church with me! How blessed this organization is to have Muwala Wamusumba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan...I'll pick up some pens, notebooks, wet wipes, kleenex and Advil for you this week and will bring it to church next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete