Sunday, September 22, 2013

So I know it has been a while since I blogged. It is so hard to sit down and find time to talk about the days as they fly right past. Yesterday we went to the zoo and met a lady named Beatris on the way over and exchanged info and went on our way it was so fun to talk to her. She invited us to her house for lunch and I was a bit unsure because I had just met her. Later on our way back into town we ran into her-a city of over a three million people and we saw her AGAIN four hours later it was incredible. Last night we got ice cream and it tasted the same-yum!!!! We also got to check out Lake Victoria, it was the first body of water I had seen since I got here and it was so beautiful.


Today went back to the village and all the kids remembered us. They are so sweet and I love going out there. It is such a long journey to get there but totally worth the drive. Below are a few pics from both days. We worked on a video on a tour of the house check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OSzYuf8qd0&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7OSzYuf8qd0%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player
And now we are getting ready for dinner we are making mini pizzas and hanging out. (:









No comments:

Post a Comment